No matter what software you decide to use for your broadcast, there are a few things to keep in mind to deliver an optimal streaming experience to your viewers. Most popular live streaming apps will allow you to easily change these settings.
- Encoder : Any x264 based encoder (x264, NVENC H.264, QuickSync H.264, ...)
- Output Resolution : Up to 1920x1080 @ 60 FPS
- Rate Control : CBR (Constant Bitrate)
- Bitrate : Up to 10000Kbps
- Keyframe Interval : 2 seconds
- Codec : AAC LC
- Bitrate : Up to 320Kbps